Commitment & Vow Renewals
For those couples who for either legal, personal, religious reasons or would just simply like to renew their vows, White Chapel offers one of the most romantic options.
In the presence of their closest friends and loved ones, couples may wish to publicly declare their love to one another through a very special, joyful and memorable ceremony.
It must be noted that a commitment ceremony is not a wedding, with no legal requirements for this type of ceremony. As with a wedding ceremony, an inscribed certificate of commitment is issued to the couple at the conclusion of the ceremony and is in most cases, provided by the celebrant conducting this special ceremony.
Commitment & Vow Renewal inclusions
- 2 hours full use of White Chapel & chapel gardens for your ceremony & photos. (This includes 1 hour rehearsal beforehand, if required, to finalise all the ceremony details)
- White bentwood chairs
- 2 x plinths with urns and stunning silk floral arrangements.
- Signing table with 2 x beautiful white crossback chairs
- Fully air-conditioned chapel
- Bluetooth sound system with microphone
- Full use of back ‘ reception room’ prior to ceremony