Funeral & Memorial Services
White Chapel is a deconsecrated church. It is non-denominational and therefore open to everyone. For the more traditional funerals, families are able to bring their own Minister, Pastor or Priest to the Chapel to host their loved one’s service.
If you prefer a non-religious alternative, then you may choose to celebrate your loved one’s life with a special Memorial service which is normally performed by a celebrant.
Every one of these types of ‘Memorial’ services is different in order to meet the needs of individuals and their families. There are no legal requirements required with these very intimate celebrations.
Funeral & Memorial Service Packages
- 1.5 hours full use of White Chapel & chapel gardens for your service.
- White bentwood chairs for up to 90 people.
- 2 x plinths with urns and stunning silk floral arrangements.
- Fully air-conditioned chapel.
- Bluetooth sound system with microphone.
- Full use of back ‘reception room’.
- Exclusive use of the beautiful chapel gardens for your guests to wait and share stories following the service.
Availabilities & bookings
White Chapel is available for Funeral & Memorial services, everyday until 3pm.
For Funeral bookings please contact Sylvan Funerals PH: 3812 4000